- Last Updated Sep 14, 2013
Useful Resources for CNM
332 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 27, 2014
1,053 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 19, 2014
445 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 23, 2013
133 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 14, 2014
The module will include presentations by faculty on research, ethics and dissertation writing and will have the opportunity to either start working on their literature review or receive guidance as they conduct a research project related to their thesis.
326 views this year
- Last Updated Jul 3, 2014
1,447 views this year
This LibGuide is written to support your group project work.
You would need to use the library's subscribed databases to look for literature, particularly journal articles, on your chosen topic.
This NM2104 LibGuide introduces you to -
1. Boolean logic needed in order to search databases effectively.
2. some ways for you to locate the full-text of journal articles from lbrary resources.
3. a tip for locating full-text of articles quickly, ie, usig the library's proxy mbookmarklet.
4. EndNote - a software to store and manage, as well as to create the bibliography for your written paper.