- Last Updated Sep 14, 2013
Useful Resources for CNM
380 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 27, 2014
1,262 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 19, 2014
507 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 23, 2013
153 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 14, 2014
The module will include presentations by faculty on research, ethics and dissertation writing and will have the opportunity to either start working on their literature review or receive guidance as they conduct a research project related to their thesis.
365 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 26, 2014
2,224 views this year
This LibGuide is written to support your group project work.
You would need to use the library's subscribed databases to look for literature, particularly journal articles, on your chosen topic.
This NM2104 LibGuide introduces you to -
1. Boolean logic needed in order to search databases effectively.
2. some ways for you to locate the full-text of journal articles from lbrary resources.
3. a tip for locating full-text of articles quickly, ie, usig the library's proxy mbookmarklet.
4. EndNote - a software to store and manage, as well as to create the bibliography for your written paper.