Use this bibliographic management software to help you organise, store, and apply your references seamlessly and effortlessly while doing up your paper!
The following databases/catalogues allows direct transfer of selected records into an EndNote library. Typical steps include marking the desired records and then change or select exporting option to EndNote or RIS where offered.
- International Political Science Abstracts (IPSA)
- If prompted, use the IPSA (Ovid) filter
- Digital National Security Archives (DNSA)
- NUS Libraries' FindMore discovery catalogue
- ProQuest - Public Affairs Information Service, Worldwide Political Sciece Abstracts, etc,
- Web of Science
Factiva newspaper database requires several steps, marking records and exporting/saving as a text file first. Please see EndNote guide for further detailed steps (under "From databases to EndNote").
The steps on how to export/import records from these various databases are at EndNote Importing References Guide.
For other records especially primary sources, it is advised to create the citation manually in Word rather than using EndNote software.
For further assistance, please contact me.