This is your one-stop Library guide to essential resources for research in Sociology. Click on the above tabs to for more information on the following resources:
- Research Methods
- Sage Research Methods Online
- Recommended Sociology databases for searching journal/newspaper articles, theses, etc.
- Sample list of high impact journals relating to Sociology
- Search for academic exercises, theses & dissertations
- Reference Sources
- For factual and authoritative knowledge on a topic
- Recently Added Titles
- Recent Sociology titles added to the Library collection
- Internet Sources
- Websites, blogs and forums relating to Sociology
- Guides on citing references in ASA, APA & other styles.
- Useful Tools
- Find it@NUS Libraries - Set up this menu in Google Scholar and access full texts for Library-subscribed titles with one click!
- proxy bookmarklet - a nifty tool for locating full-texts of Google Scholar article links
- EndNote - a bibliographic management software
- This is where you can get your PPT, Word files, etc. for Library sessions conducted for Sociology-related modules.
Contact the 2 awesome Librarians on the right by chat, e-mail, phone or you can facebook and tweet us!