This subject guide serves as a bibliography of books, and journal articles available at the NUS Libraries, relating to topics on BMS5702 : Special topics in business. This is not a complete list of every item available, but rather a selective list of materials highlighted.
How To Use This LibGuide
Click on the tabs at the top of the page to view the bibliography for each business topic.
1. You’ll find sections for Books, and Journal articles:
Here are what the library location codes mean:
|HSSML||Hon Sui Sen Memorial Library|
|LW||C J Koh Law Library|
If the location is Closed Stacks, you can refer to the FAQ on Closed Stacks to find out how to get the book.
2. To find out whether the book is available to be borrowed, click on each title to go to the catalogue page, and look at its Status:
Useful Library Tips & Tricks
- Books in the main shelves can be loaned for 14 days for undergraduates, and 28 days for staff and graduate students. Refer to our help page on Loan entitlement of Library members for details on loan periods for different membership categories as well as material formats.
- Check out this helpful guide for more information about the various location codes for our 7 libraries (Eg. CL Closed Stacks, SC Books...etc
- Last Updated Aug 11, 2014
Find out how to search for market information using secondary sources of information
3,105 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 2, 2013
Academic literature search starts here
309 views this year
- Last Updated Jul 15, 2013
633 views this year