Welcome to the NM6770 Graduate Research Seminar LibGuide.
NM6770 is a required module for all research Masters and PhD students admitted to the Department of Communications and New Media. The module provides a forum for students and faculty to share their research and to engage one another critically in discussion of their current research projects.
The purpose of the NM6770 LibGuide is to help you navigate through the complexity of resources subscribed by NUS Libraries that you would need for your research. The LibGuide is designed according to the research process, starting from the literature view to thesis writing.
This is a checklist for you to start working on your research
- Watch some videos on thesis research and writing -- they can help you to gain perspective on your task
- For your initial database searches, we recommend that you cover these three: Web of Science, Proquest Dissertations & Theses, Communication & Mass Media Complete
- Install library proxy bookmarklet on your browser
- Install EndNote software (refer to EndNote page on this LibGuide) if you decide to use it to manage your citations
- Register for EndNote training in coming September - on first come first served basis (refer to EndNote tab on this LibGuide)
- Last Updated Sep 14, 2013
Useful Resources for CNM
195 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 26, 2013
123 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 20, 2014
268 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 19, 2014
314 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 23, 2013
77 views this year
- Last Updated May 24, 2013
432 views this year