Dropbox is a free software that can be downloaded from Dropbox itself. Please visit the company's website to download a copy of the software.
Dropbox is a software that is:
- simple online virtual storage utility that allows you to make your files accessible from almost anywhere
- designed for those who are tired of e-mailing files to themselves and carrying around flash drives
- Dropbox looks to revolutionize the way you store and share files
- Dropbox is also free for Windows, Mac and Linux systems and even iOS and Andriod devices
- To get the best out of Dropbox, you will want to install Dropbox on all your computers and mobile devices
Backing-up Made Easy
Video from Youtube:
BrowZine is now available for NUS Staff and Students
You can save the articles you are reading in BrowZine into Dropbox. Try it today!