If you like to search your search outside the library website, the following three tools will help make access easier. You can use one, two, or all three together.
1. Proxy Bookmarklet - Use this when you are on a site asking you to pay for access
2. Google Scholar + NUS Libraries - Use this with Google Scholar to gain acess to full text with one click
3. Search Plugin - Use this to search for library resources from any page in your browser
EndNote X6 is now available from the NUS Computer Centre's Software Catalogue.
EndNote is a software that:
- stores and organizes references found from many sources
- inserts these references into a Word document
- automatically formats your references according to a predefined citation style, and more!