Have a question about the library? Try searching our FAQ database!
Note : This is not a book or article search.
EndNote - reference manager
Get EndNote X6 from:
EndNote is a software that:
- stores and organizes references found from many sourceshttp://libguides.nus.edu.sg/c
- inserts these references into a Word document automatically formats your references according to a predefined citation style and more!
If you're new to EndNote, check out the following guides:
Mobile apps - Need a quick search on your mobile phone?
If you don't have the habit of starting your search on the library website, the following tools will help make access to library resources (including subscribed journals and or checking of availability of books in our library) easier. You can use one or all together.
1. Proxy Bookmarklet - Use this when you are on a site asking you to pay for access
2. Google Scholar + NUS Libraries - Use this with Google Scholar to gain acess to full text with one click
3. Search Plugin - Use this to search for library resources from any page in your browser
4. Libx browser plugin (beta) - the ultimate library search tool, combines the functions of the proxy bookmarklet, browser plugins and more - making access to library resources easy without visiting the library homepage.
5. FindMore bookmarklet - Go from Wikipedia or any other webpage to related articles in our library collection using FindMore@NUSL Search