This subject guide serves as a bibliography of books, AV materials and journal articles available at the NUS Libraries, relating to topics on sustainability. This is not a complete list of every item available, but rather a selective list of materials highlighted.
(Unlimited concurrent user access and downloadable by chapter)
How To Use This LibGuide
Click on the tabs at the top of the page to view the bibliography for each Sustainability topic.
1. On each page, you’ll find sections for Books, AV materials and Journal articles:
Here are what the library location codes mean:
|HSSML||Hon Sui Sen Memorial Library|
|LW||C J Koh Law Library|
2. To find out whether the book or AV item is available to be borrowed, click on each title to go to the catalogue page, and look at its Status:
Useful Library Tips & Tricks
- Books in the main shelves can be loaned for 14 days for undergraduates, and 28 days for staff and graduate students. Refer to our help page on Loan entitlement of Library members for details on loan periods for different membership categories as well as material formats.
- Check out this helpful guide for more information about the various location codes for our 7 libraries (Eg. CL Closed Stacks, SC Books...etc
- In Central Library, all AV materials are placed at the Self Service Media Collection, which is located next to the RBR collection (behind the Loans Desk). Refer to this FAQ page for information on how to locate and borrow AV items from Central Library's Self Service Media Collection.
NUS Central Library