The purpose of this guide is to recommend article databases, books and other materials for conducting research about natural disasters. Click on the tabs at the top of the page, or the menu below to navigate among the sections of this guide to discover useful resources. Need help? Ask a Librarian!
- Books - search for books on your topic and connect with major reference works
- Articles/Databases - major databases for finding articles across research areas related to natural disaster studies
- Maps and Data - identify historical and current disasters through data resources
- Organisations - explore international organisations that study natural hazards worldwide
- Academic Writing & Citing - tools for managing citations, resources for APA, MLA, Chicago and more
Image from NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Image of the Day Gallery