The purpose of this guide is to recommend article databases, books and other materials for conducting research in physics. Click on the tabs at the top of the page, or the menu below to navigate among the sections of this guide to discover useful resources for physics-focused research. Need help? Ask a Librarian!
- Articles/Databases - major databases for finding articles across the physical sciences
- Books - search for books on your topic, connect with major reference works in physics
- Journals - browse popular magazine and scholarly journal titles to learn about current trends in physics
- LaTeX - resources for learning about the popular document markup system
- Academic Writing & Citing - tools for managing citations, resources for APA, MLA, Chicago and more