Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Useful Databases for Country Reports
- This is the first database you should try when looking for Asian country reports.
- You can find analysis on the country's economic, political and sometimes social environments. But note that our subscription dose not cover all aspects.
- The country profiles give you a macro-view of Asian countries, and you can also move on to quarterly country reports and country forecasts.
- Data used in EIU.com is retrievable from EIU CountryData.
Business Source Premier
- BSP has EIU country reports that cover countries worldwide (EIU.com has only the Asian countries) but the latest reports are at least 6 months back.
- There are also country reports such as Business Monitor ones, ICON Group, etc. It includes political risk yearbooks as well.
- Good to use Business Source Premier to complement your search in EIU.com.
- It dosen't have country reports like those in EIU.com. However, newspaper articles in Factiva will provide you with the latest update of a country's economic, political or social environment.
- Search suggestion: Use the Region search to search for a country name. Select it and then proceed to enter your keywords in the search box.
Quick Reference Guide to Factiva
Look at this guide to see if you should use approximity operator "n5" or "near5" or truncation symbol "*" or "?" in Factiva.
Nexis Uni is similar to Factiva. Get some update by reading the latest articles.
Can't figure out whether to use * or ? as a truncation symbol?
Check this out: Nexis Uni® Support & Training. Useful search tips can be found there!
These are free datasets provided by governments