ScholarBank@NUS is the institutional repository of National University of Singapore. This repository collects and preserves the scholarly output of NUS and makes it accessible worldwide. Also included in the search is the Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) which includes Master’s (by Research) and Ph.D students deposited with the Registrar’s Office
Selected theses & academic exercises received from the formerly knows NUS departments of Epidemiology and Public Health and Community, Occupational & Family Medicine are kept in the Library's Closed Stacks under the call number RA422.5.
The full-text of theses from many academic institutions are available free online.
But note that not all are available for download.
Examples are (in alphabetical order):
Other sources of theses include
2. Theses Canada (Canada)
3. Trove (Australia) - Use advanced search and restrict to "Theses"
5. NZresearch.org.nz (New Zealand)
6. WorldCat (US) - Do a advanced search, under Content: restrict to Thesis/Dissertation
7. DART-Europe E-theses Portal (Europe)
10. NARCIS (Netherlands)
11. For more online theses and disssertations, look under Library portal and follow the steps below:
Note that not all of them are available in full-text.