Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The purpose of this guide is to recommend article databases, books and other materials for conducting research in Migration Studies. Click on the tabs at the top of the page, or the menu below to navigate among the sections of this guide to discover useful resources. Need help? Ask a Librarian!
- Articles/Databases - major databases for finding scholary articles
- Books - become acquainted with major reference works on your topic
- Journals - browse journal literature focused on migration studies
- News - major databases for identifying current and historical news
- Organizations & Research Reports - identify sources for working papers and key human rights focused organizations
- Data & Statistics - explore data sets focused on migration and global development
- Citations/Citing - tools for managing citations, resources for APA, MLA, Chicago and more
Key Resources for Migration Studies