With the move to the new LMS, Canvas, Library E-Reserves will also move to Canvas. It will be known as Course Readings.
In the mean time, you may continue to use Library E-Reserves until 31 Dec 2022.
1. Library E-Reserves is a folder of module readings in Luminus.
2. E-Reserves contain book chapters and/or journal articles in electronic form that are recommended by teaching staff as readings for their modules.
3. Readings in E-Reserves are listed under the Library Resources tab of the module in Luminus.
4. Only NUS staff and students enrolled for the specific module have access to the readings
5. Readings which can be placed in E-Reserves are (see details on compliance to Copyright Act):
6. Readings which cannot be placed in E-Reserves are:
|Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
School of Computing
School of Design and Environment
University Scholars Programme
Ridge View Residential College
College of Alice and Peter Tan
|Technical Services, Central Library
Tel: 6516 2036
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for books)
Email: email@example.com (for Library E-Reserves)
|NUS Business School||Hon Sui Sen Memorial Library
Tel: 6516 3132 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Faculty of Law||C J Koh Law Library
Tel: 6516 2042 Email: email@example.com
|Faculty of Dentistry
Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Tel: 6516 2046 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Faculty of Science||Science Library
Tel: 6516 2509 Email: email@example.com
|Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music||Music Library
Tel: 6516 8130 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org