1. Lecturer emails reading list to library. See staff in charge (at Home Page). Provide full citation of the reading to facilitate and speed up processing.
2. Lecturer publishes module page in LumiNUS before the library can create the E-Reserves for your module.
3. Library checks if reading is electronically available.
4. If yes, Library will insert links in reading list and return completed list to lecturer. Lecturer proceed to provide readings under Readings tab in Luminus.
5. If no, Library will obtain the electronic version of the reading either to purchase as an e-book or as a scanned PDF from the lecturer.
6. For scanned PDFs, lecturer has to submit an online form at Copyright Declaration Form (https://aces.nus.edu.sg/scr/). In compliance with the copyright regulations, lecturers must fill in a copyright declaration form for each reading before the respective Library can proceed. NUS Libraries reserve the right to reject requests which do not comply with copyright restrictions.
Staff must keep the original copy of the copyright declaration form in their department. For legal purposes, the copy submitted to the Library is considered only as a recommendation form.
7. After online form is submitted, Library will publish the scanned PDFs as readings in Library Resources/E-Reserves folder.