Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is E-Reserves?
1. E-Reserves contain book chapters and/or journal articles in electronic form that are recommended by teaching staff as readings for their modules.
2. Readings in E-Reserves are listed under the Library Resources tab of the module in Luminus.
3. Only NUS staff and students enrolled for the specific module have access to the readings
4. Readings which can be placed in E-Reserves are (see details on compliance to Copyright Act):
- Journals: one article of a journal issue
- Books: one chapter, or 10% of the total number of pages of the book
5. Readings which cannot be placed in E-Reserves are:
- More than one article from a journal issue
- Works exceeding 10% of the number of pages or one chapter of a book
- Works that has less than 10 pages in total
- Documents requested and received via the Document Delivery Service.
Library Resources/E-Reserves tab in Luminus