Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is FindMore?
FindMore uses one simple search box that provides users with a Google-like search experience. It provides a single unified search across the extensive collection of books, scholarly journals, newspaper articles, ebooks, theses and dissertations, and online full-text contents in NUS Libraries' catalogue and subscribed electronic resources. It searches across all subject areas, making it great for interdisciplinary research, while allowing you to zero in on relevant articles through filters.
Got a question?
Check the list of FAQs specifically on FindMore
Using FindMore -- Basic Guide
Enter search terms in the single search box either at NUS Libraries Portal or FindMore page.
Once you have a set of results, there are many options to help you explore topics, narrow your results set, and refine your search query. Recommendations and suggestions for other resources or search terms are also provided.
- Refine using facets and filters to narrow or expand results.
- Sort results by relevance or date.
- Save items to your folder for citation export, emailing or printing.
- Based on your search query terms, the Topic Explorer pane may appear providing relevant topical reference content, suggestions and recommendations.
- Got a question? Click here to chat or email us.