Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to use this guide
Welcome to the Library Guide for the UTown Writing Modules Level 1!
On this guide, you will find a list of all the modules that are currently offered in UTown for Semester 2, 2020/2021..
You can navigate to the module that you are enrolled in by clicking on the tabs above. You can then find the recommended databases, resources and even the slides from the Librarians for the Library sessions held.
Modules Offered in Semester 2, AY 2020/21
Level 1000 Modules
- UTW1001A Identities and Ideas in Modern Market-Driven Societies
- UTW1001B What is a Nation? Texts, Images and National Identity
- UTW1001C At the Edges of the Law: Ethics, Morality and Society
- UTW1001D Self, Society, and the Digital Tsunami Era
- UTW1001E From Human to 'Posthuman'
- UTW1001F The Internationalisation of Higher Education: Impact and Challenges
- UTW1001G Human Behaviours: How do 'I' fit in this Social World?
- UTW1001I Science and Popular Narratives
- UTW1001O The Urban and the Wild: Reading Urban Progress in Southeast Asia Ecocritically
- UTW1001P Heroes