The purpose of this guide is to recommend journal article databases, books and other materials for conducting research in Urban Studies. Click on the tabs at the top of the page, or the menu below to navigate among the sections of this guide to discover useful resources. Need help? Ask a Librarian!
- Articles/Databases - major databases for finding scholarly articles
- Books - become acquainted with major reference works on your topic
- Journals - browse journal literature focused on migration studies
- Country Profiles - search authoritative statistical databases to learn about all countries of the world
- Organizations & Statistics - identify regional sources of information, and connect with general data sources
- News - major databases for identifying current and historical news
- Citations/Citing - tools for managing citations, resources for APA, MLA, Chicago and more