The slides, tutorial handouts and other teaching materials uploaded to LumiNUS and Canvas are copyrighted and owned by NUS and/or its teaching staff.
You are not to:
...NUS slides, tutorial handouts and other teaching materials on commercial platforms.
Doing so is a violation of NUS's policies (e.g. NUS Student Code of Conduct) and Copyright Laws and may subject you to disciplinary action.
NUS e-Resources are Protected by Copyright
Material available through NUS e-Resources are all protected by copyright. Access to these resources have been paid for by NUS Libraries. These include:
Best Practices when Using NUS e-Resources:
|Best Practice||Avoid Doing These Things|
1. download / print a copy for yourself
2. adhere to the printing and downloading guidelines
1. exceeding printing and downloading guidelines for e-Books
|2. post / share simple links with your class or staff member||
2. post a copy (e.g. PDF article or chapter) on a shared site or file sharing site (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive)
3. distribute the materials through other digital media formats (e.g. social media, email)
4. share your e-Resource password with anyone else
5. print and share copies of the article/chapter with others
What are the Consequences of Violations?