Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
NUS Libraries Collection Alerts
You can search for recently added titles (both electronic and physical copies) in the NUS Libraries collection by subject or topic.
New Titles in NUS Libraries Collection (By Topic)
To create alerts for recently added titles in the NUSL collection by topic:
- Login to your library account via myLINC.
- Select Search the Catalog. You will be directed to the LINC search page.
- Under KEYWORD search, select Advanced Search.
- At the Advanced Search page, enter your search terms.
- At the results page, go to the right end of the search box and click on SAVE.
- You will be alerted via email as and when a newly added title matches your saved search queries.
New Titles in NUS Libraries Collection (By Subject)
To search for recently added titles in the NUSL collection by subject:
- Go to the Library Portal.
- Select Resources in the header menu on the top left corner.
- Click on New Arrivals from the drop down menu.
- A list of recently added titles in all formats, sorted by broad subjects will be displayed.