The purpose of this guide is to recommend article databases, books and other materials for conducting research in Psychology. Click on the tabs at the top of the page, or the menu below to navigate among the sections of this guide to discover useful resources for research in psychology and behavioural sciences. Need help? Ask a Librarian!
- Articles/Databases - major databases for finding articles across psychology, social sciences and medicine
- Books - search for books on your topic, connect with major reference works in psychology
- Tests and Measures - identify and search for standardized testing instruments used for behavioural psychology
- Psychology Datasets - access and download datasets related to psychology and the social sciences, also includes link to more comprehensive data archives
- Academic Writing & Citing - tools for managing citations, resources for APA, MLA, Chicago and more