Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The purpose of this guide is to recommend article databases, books and other materials for conducting research in Psychology. Click on the tabs at the top of the page, or the menu below to navigate among the sections of this guide to discover useful resources for research in psychology and behavioural sciences. Need help? Ask a Librarian!
- Articles/Databases - major databases for finding articles across psychology, social sciences and medicine
- Books - search for books on your topic, connect with major reference works in psychology
- Tests and Measures - identify and search for standardized testing instruments used for behavioural psychology
- Psychology Datasets - access and download datasets related to psychology and the social sciences, also includes link to more comprehensive data archives
- Academic Writing & Citing - tools for managing citations, resources for APA, MLA, Chicago and more
Key Resources in Psychology
Annual Reviews Complete A-Z List The Annual Review of Psychology, in publication since 1950, covers the significant developments in the field of psychology, including: biological bases of behavior, sensation and perception, cognitive processes, animal learning and behavior, human development, psychopathology, clinical and counseling psychology, social psychology, personality, environmental psychology, community psychology, and more.