ScholarBank@NUS is the institutional repository of National University of Singapore. This repository collects and preserves the scholarly output of NUS and makes it accessible worldwide. Also included in the search is the Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) which includes Master’s (by Research) and Ph.D students deposited with the Registrar’s Office
The full-text of theses from many academic institutions are available free online.
But note that not all are available for download.
Examples are (in alphabetical order):
1. Daffodil International University Forum : VARIOUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY THESES ONLINE LIBARY
2. E-thesis- Electronic Publications at the University of Helsinki : Faculty of Medicine
3. Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD)
4. North Carolina State University : Search Available ETDs
6. Pennsylvania State University Electronic Theses and Dissertations Archives
7. Vanderbilt University : Electronic Theses and Dissertations
8. Yale Medicine Thesis Digital Library Project
Other sources of theses include
1. Indexes to theses includes EThOS (UK & Ireland)
2. Theses Canada (Canada)
3. Trove (Australia) - Use advanced search and restrict to "Theses"
5. NZresearch.org.nz (New Zealand)
6. WorldCat (US) - Do a advanced search, under Content: restrict to Thesis/Dissertation
7. DART-Europe E-theses Portal (Europe)
8. The German National Library (Dissertations Online (Germany and Switzerland) portal is now also integrated into the catalog of the German National Library as a search option)
9. Japanese Institutional Repositories Online Also see this
10. NARCIS (Netherlands)
11. For more online theses and disssertations, look under Library portal and follow the steps below:
Click on Database link on the portal.
Browse by “Type” dropdown, select Theses and disssertations.
Note that not all of them are available in full-text.