Theses and directed research dissertations received from NUS Law are shelved in the C J Koh Law Library closed stacks.
All NUS Law dissertations start with the Call Number KE5009, followed by the year of submission, and then a sequential number. For example, KE5009 *2013 30.
1. You may search for dissertations using simple keywords (e.g. title, author's name, subject, supervisor's name) in LINC.
2. Limit your search to Theses (NUS) Collection.
3. Once you have located the relevant thesis, click on the orange REQUEST button on the top menu bar and follow the instructions to request for the thesis. Library staff will retrieve the item for you. For more information on how to request for closed stack items, refer to this FAQ.
3. You will receive an email notification from the library once the thesis is ready for pick-up.
1. Click on the green Advanced tab.
2. Enter keywords in the search box/boxes, limit Type to Thesis and limit Department to law. Add search boxes by clicking on the blue "+" boxes on the right.
Example. All > copyright AND All > singapore AND Type > thesis AND Department > law:
3. Click on the relevant title to obtain the full text of the thesis:
Use Advanced Search for more control over your searches: